1. Why would we test kids instead of teach kids?
2. Why would we allow the freedom to teach to be stripped from the teacher?
3. Why would we allow a system that stifles creativity, humanity, curiosity, and imagination in our charges to continue?
4. Why would we discourage healthy relationships in our schools? Between students and teachers? Between teachers and teachers? Between teachers and administrators?
5. How do we kill the current educational regime and rebuild our teachers, students, and schools?
6. How can teachers, parents, and administrators remain sane if the status quo remains entrenched in our thoughts and in our schools?
7. By not resisting, are we part of the insanity?
These questions continue to plague me.